What is Microblading?
Microblading is semi permanent, superficial solution to sparse, over tweezed , over waxed and thinning eyebrows. This procedure allows to create, recreate and improve the appearance of natural brows. It is ideal to cover scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in the brows. Microblading allows to construct natural looking eyebrows for people with very little or no brow hairs.
Eyebrow Microblading is a manual method of depositing pigment in the outer layer of the skin without reaching the dermis.The needle used in manual microblading is 3 times thinner than the one used in machines, which allows to create a natural looking fine, crisp hair stroke. These results last for 9-18 months or indefinitely with continued treatments.
• Semi-permanent solution ( 9 – 18 months)
• Create a new brow
• Crisp, realistic, natural looking hair strokes
• No downtime after treatment
• Safe application
• Non-toxic & hypoallergenic materials
• licensed and Certified artist
• Use a Q tip and water to gently cleanse your eyebrows when applying ointment twice daily
• No prolonged contact with water for 7 days.
• No swimming, sauna or steam baths for 2 weeks.
• No facial for at least 2 weeks.
• Avoid vigorous exercise and perspiration for 10 days.
• Avoid makeup and skincare products on and around your eyebrows for at least 2 weeks.
• Do not expose your eyebrows to the sun directly while healing.
• Peeling & scabbing is a natural healing process. Do not pick or scratch at the area.
• Do schedule and return for your perfecting session 1 – 3 months
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THEH HEALING PROCESS
Your permanent makeup will intensify in color and appear darker and more defined for the first 4-6 days. There may also be an alteration in the color and it may look "warmer" or reddish in tone if you're prone to sensitive skin. After one week, the intensity will soften 30%-40% and natural. During this week you will keep ointment on the treated area. The area will become dry and flake during this time. It is extremely important NOT to scratch or pick the brow area at this time. Doing so will result in loosing pigment in those spots leaving gaps in your new brows.
WHAT IS A PERFECTING SESSON?
A perfecting session is a touch up treatment to be done between 1 and 3 months following your Microblading treatment. Almost always, your eyebrows will not be perfect after the first treatment due to the healing process; Your perfecting session is including in your payment and MUST be done 1-3 months from first treatment. After 3 months you will be charged $350. Your second session is highly recommended to achieve perfect brows.
CAN I COVER MY OLD BROW PERMEANT MAKEUP
Everyones body holds and retains pigment differently so this is a decision made case by case. I would ask to see your brows prior to scheduling to determine if your pigment is faded enough to retain new pigment.
WHO IS NOT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR MICROBLADING?
• You are under 18
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding (Please consult your doctor)
• You have been on Accutane within 1 year
• You have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriosis, eczema, rosacea, sunburn or irritation in/around the area of procedure. I WILL NOT be able to do the procedure until the blemish or area of concern is completely healed. If you show up to the appointment and there is an area of concern, you will be rescheduled to the next available appointment and forfeit your deposit for the appointment time lost. A new deposit will be required to reschedule. NO EXCEPTIONS
• You are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
• Diabetic (consult your doctor)
• Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other viral infections and/or diseases
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• A Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Had an Organ transplant
• Sick (cold, flu, etc. Will affect the healing process, please reschedule)
• You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
• You ARE NOT a good candidate if you have LARGE pores or Oily/Severely Oily Skin, your results WILL appear softer/solid or powdered looking.
• You ARE NOT a good candidate if you have thin, sensitive skin AND Rosacea. This will cause bleeding and poor pigment retention.